- To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful citizen.
- To create a human resource of organized trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed Forces and be always available for the service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
- Reach out to the maximum youths through various institutions.
- Make NCC as an important part of the society.
- Teach positive thinking and attitude to the youths.
- Become a main source of National Integration by making NCC as one of the greatest cohesive force of our nation irrespective of any caste, creed, religion or region.
- Mould the youth of the entire country into a united, secular and disciplined citizens of the nation.
- Provide an ideal platform for the youth to showcase their potential in nation building.
- Instill spirit of secularism and united India by organizing National Integration Camps all over the country.
- Reach out to the youths of friendly foreign countries through Youth Exchange Programmes (YEP).
P.Panchavarnam II B.com ( R) attended National Sports camp at Delhi 6.10.15-18.10.15
National Integration camp at AVC College ,Mannampandal. Y.Vidhya lakshmi won the first place in throw ball competition-4.10.15-25.10.15
National Integration camp at Jaisalmer,Rajasthan 24.10.15-4.11.15.They won the first place in Group Song.
Three cadets attended National Integration camp at Rajkot,Gujarat-24.8.17-4.9.17
J.Dhivyavalli – III B.Sc. Physics attended EK BHARAT SHRESHTH BHARAT Camp II held at Sonapurhat, from 13.12.2019 – 24.12.2019
A.Padma Priya – II B.A. English attended CATC Cum RD MARINA TRG II Camp at Presidency College, Triplicane, from 18.01.2020 – 27.01.2020